You’re preparing to become a mum: this is where you should turn for advice and information you can trust?
Understanding your pregnancy
We’ve partnered with The Modern Midwife to bring you an exclusive on-demand course that covers everything you need to know about becoming a mum.
From managing morning sickness to birth planning (and what you really need to know about the afterbirth), it’s your trusted partner guiding you through all things parenthood gently and knowledgeably.
- What happens to your body and why
- The Role of your midwife
- Looking after your body
- Mental health and seeking support
- Physio with womens health specialist, Zoe Eggleton
- Overdue and induction of labour
- Antenatal worries with Malene (inventor of the Hegenberger Retractor)
- Going into labour
- Giving birth
- The power of birth partners (a section especially for those planning to attend the birth)
Calming audio file to listen to when you start contracting – key reminders of what to do, look out for and when to call your midwife.
Birth interventions explained
(with leading Consultant Obstetrician Florence Wilcock)
- Assisted birth
- Fear free birth
- Hypnobirthing part 1 (early labour)
- Hypnobirthing part 2 (established labour)
Audio relaxations and affirmations
- Fitness class with Tennison fitness, pre & postnatal fitness expert (who is 37 weeks at the time of recording!)
- Yoga for pregnancy class with Kat King (my personal Doula and Yoga teacher)
- The first 24 hours (two part lesson)
- Your physical recovery
- Mental health with Dr Rebecca Moore (consultant psychiatrist and founder of Make birth Better)
- Breastfeeding (two part lesson)
- Perineal health, sex and healing after birth
- Sleep in the fourth trimester with Sleep consultant Sarah Patel
FREE DIGITAL BIRTH PLAN INCLUDED
Sign up today